Why Air Assurance?
Why Air Assurance?
Simply put, Air Assurance believes in doing the best job every time on your heating and air conditioning system. From buinsess office to trained technicians to our company leadership, whether it be heating and air conditioning, indoor air quality, geothermal, or plumbing services you need, complete customer satisfaction in every aspect of our business is our goal.
When you select Air Assurance for your residential or commercial HVAC or plumbing needs, you can be assured you are getting the highest quality technicians, the best service, the most dependable and state-of-the-art equipment available for your furnace, air conditioner, ventilation system and more.
- Exceptional Service -- When our technicians install a comfort system, they perform quality, efficiency and safety checks that ensure years of trouble-free operations. And if for some reason you aren't completely satisfied, we will refund your money, repair the problem or even replace your system -- whatever it takes to make it right.
- Licensed, Bonded, and Insured -- Air Assurance is licensed, bonded and insured, which provides you with protection and peace of mind.
- Exceptional Technicians -- Air Assurance is the first HVACR firm in the nation to have all of its technicians North American Technician Excellence (NATE) certified -- the most stringent training in the industry. Technicians are also "Trust Assured" certified and have passed rigid background checks and drug screening. Our technicians are also certified by the Environmental Protection Agency to safely remove and dispose of hazardous refrigerants.
- No Surprises -- Our team of comfort system experts give you the best advise possible regarding your selection of home or business systems, based on your needs. And we inform you of all costs upfront, so there are no surprises.
- Best Prices -- Our volume purchasing power is strong and we are able to guarantee the best prices available.
- Nationally Recognized Leader -- Air Assurance received the 2004 Award for Excellence in Residential Contracting from the Air Conditioning Contractors of America, the nation's largest trade association in the heating and air conditioning industry. Lennox has also recognized Air Assurance with the Lennox Centurion Award for outstanding performance, the Air Conditioning Homeowner's Leadership Award, and recognizes Air Assurance as one of the oldest Lennox residential dealers in the Metro Tulsa area and designated as one of their top 1% of dealers in North America.
- Leaders in the Community -- Leadership from Air Assurance is actively involved in many community and trade associations, including the Broken Arrow and Bixby Public Schools' Partners in Education program, Better Business Bureau, National Home Builders Association and Tulsa Home Builders Association, National and Local Air Conditioning Contractors of America, and The Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Bixby Chamber of Commerce.
- Award Winning Reputation --- see our awards and recognition page to see what our customers think of us!